Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Logs from PC to Cloud

Author
p
Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi! 

Due to the poor connection on my flight, which was recorded on my iPhone, it was saved into 2 different flights. After merging the two files on PC I am not able to upload it to cloud anymore. It stays local. Is there a way to do that or am I missing something here? Tried sending the *gpx log file to my iPhone via export and tried opening it with SkyDemon on iPhone. Unfortunately this way it did not work. Would like to see all my logs in my iPhone and iPad as they are my primary devices.

Thanks,

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Perhaps it might help to delete the original two files from your cloud first. I think the presence of one of them may be preventing the new merged log from being uploaded. Make sure you keep a backup of your merged file first just in case.
plazas
p
Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 8/6/2020 9:27:49 AM
Perhaps it might help to delete the original two files from your cloud first. I think the presence of one of them may be preventing the new merged log from being uploaded. Make sure you keep a backup of your merged file first just in case.

Okay, I have deleted the 2 separate single files from cloud and PC. The merged file is on my PC and showing local on SkyDemon. Does SkyDemon automatically sends it to cloud or is there a button for that?

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Analysis -> Backup Logs to Cloud.

I had presumed you were already using that function, otherwise none of your other logs would be in the cloud.

plazas
p
Tim Dawson - 8/7/2020 8:49:38 AM
Analysis -> Backup Logs to Cloud.

I had presumed you were already using that function, otherwise none of your other logs would be in the cloud.

Hi, I was not aware of the analysis-backup button. Logs have always been uploaded automatically for some reason. First time I have done it manually.. Maybe implement the button straight to the Logs pop-up menu? Maybe somewhere here?

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
We have never uploaded your flight logs automatically, so I don't really understand what is happening here.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search