Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Common airfields database

Author
A
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello.
It may be a banal post but ... I'm testing the program and I see several problems that could be improved (perhaps Smile ). No airport database update. If someone adds a new airfield manually, he / she saves in the Cloud. Could you verify such new airports and add them to a common database so that all users have access to them ? Maybe it could be done with some script that would show newly added airfields. I don't know if this solution could have been good, but everyone would benefit.
Secondly. In some program I saw the SOS button. It was possible to enter phone numbers (e.g. family) and after pressing automatically sent a message about the danger and position. For ultralight aircraft this is a good solution.
Best regards

Edited 6/30/2020 8:11:41 PM by AndrzejK
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
SkyDemon is responsible for the airfields contained in our charts. Although you can create your own airfield data for private strips and share that with friends, if you want us to add a new airfield to our standard charts for everyone to see, you will have to encourage the owner or operator of the airfield to contact us. We update our airfield data (in fact all aeronautical data) every 28 days and a huge amount of information changes over that time throughout Europe.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search