Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Problems with Google Earth on iPad

Author
JJ
Too Much Forum (520 reputation)Too Much Forum (520 reputation)Too Much Forum (520 reputation)Too Much Forum (520 reputation)Too Much Forum (520 reputation)Too Much Forum (520 reputation)Too Much Forum (520 reputation)Too Much Forum (520 reputation)Too Much Forum (520 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi together,
For the last couple of months I have problems to open my performed flight in Google Earth on my iPad. If I try to open the file Google Earth is not in the list of selectable programmes, whereas it’s installed on the Pad.
Even if I try to send me the mail with the brief package and try to open it out of the mail Programme is not working.
Any ideas?
JJ

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
There is/was a bug on iOS where if there are multiple apps installed that can open such files, you may not see them all. Try removing any other apps you think might be able to handle the file, ones that you don't use any more, and you may see Google Earth reappear.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search