Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Change font of the application - Ipad mini

Author
t
Too Much Forum (261 reputation)Too Much Forum (261 reputation)Too Much Forum (261 reputation)Too Much Forum (261 reputation)Too Much Forum (261 reputation)Too Much Forum (261 reputation)Too Much Forum (261 reputation)Too Much Forum (261 reputation)Too Much Forum (261 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello All,

I have found the feature to change the font size on the map but not the actual font of the application. I checked on the ipad preferences but the change of font does not seem to be applicable within the skydemon app. 
Is there a way to increase the font size of the menus and so forth within the app or how should I proceed?

Thanks for your help.

Etienne

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
There is no option within SkyDemon to change the font sizes of menus and other non-map text, sorry.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search