Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

[Suggestion] Air Connect Key to be made Aircraft-dependent

Author
P
Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear fellow pilots,
dear SkyDemon team,

first of all: this is my first post. Thanks to the (small) team from SkyDemon for building such a great piece of helpful software. It's incredible what you're building with such a small team. Keep it up!

I am flying in several flying clubs with a broad range of aircraft, luckily, all of them are equipped with AIR Connect, so I can stream traffic information to my iPad. However, since the Air Connect key is different per aircraft, I have to consistently go into the setup menu and manually change the Air Connect Key under the "Third-party devices" menu. Since I consider this to be a frequent issue, I'd like to suggest to make that configuration item somehow dependent from the selected / used aircraft in SkyDemon. 

Would it be possible to add the AIR Connect key to the aircraft configuration, so it can be attached to a specific aircraft object in SkyDemon?

What would you guys think?

Cheers,
Patrick

Regards
Patrick

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login