Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

NOTAM showed multiple times

Author
jfw
Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

This morning I planned a route 25 NM around EBGB and noticed that several NOTAMs were showed multiple times. I could not directly find any reason for this. When looking at the details of the first occurence - I can see NOTAM identifier. When I try to look at the details of the second occurrence, the details of the NOTAM identifier appears... at the first occurrence of the NOTAM.
One example in the screenshot below...

Edited 1/29/2020 9:16:03 AM by jfw
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We have located the problem causing duplication and addressed it ready for the next version.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search