Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Audio Alerts

Author
chinesespaceman
Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
We were testing the audio alerts with a new Pilot Aware at the weekend.
Both using Zulu headsets linked with Bluetooth to iPhones. Checked all SkyDemon settings identical but one was creating audio alerts and the other was not. Is there anything we should be looking for in settings?

I’d have expected to get the alerts for airspace even without Pilot Aware.

Thanks
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Check that warnings are enabled and that both sounds and speech are enabled in navigation options.
chinesespaceman
chinesespaceman
Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)
Tim Dawson - 12/2/2019 10:35:40 AM
Check that warnings are enabled and that both sounds and speech are enabled in navigation options.

Hi Tim, both enabled and working in Simulator mode, will check next time airborne.

Thanks

Gavin 

Richard Griffiths
Richard Griffiths
Too Much Forum (98 reputation)Too Much Forum (98 reputation)Too Much Forum (98 reputation)Too Much Forum (98 reputation)Too Much Forum (98 reputation)Too Much Forum (98 reputation)Too Much Forum (98 reputation)Too Much Forum (98 reputation)Too Much Forum (98 reputation)
Having problem with audio on Nexus 7 running Android 5.1.1, SkyDemon 3.12.7.
The sound output level from the audio jack is extremely low.  I've tried another sound source (YouTube) and the level is fine.  Using the internal speaker the level is fine (but not enough for the cockpit environment).  Can't see any adjustment in the app.

Richard Griffiths
Richard Griffiths
Too Much Forum (98 reputation)Too Much Forum (98 reputation)Too Much Forum (98 reputation)Too Much Forum (98 reputation)Too Much Forum (98 reputation)Too Much Forum (98 reputation)Too Much Forum (98 reputation)Too Much Forum (98 reputation)Too Much Forum (98 reputation)
Richard Griffiths - 12/2/2019 3:53:40 PM
Having problem with audio on Nexus 7 running Android 5.1.1, SkyDemon 3.12.7.
The sound output level from the audio jack is extremely low.  I've tried another sound source (YouTube) and the level is fine.  Using the internal speaker the level is fine (but not enough for the cockpit environment).  Can't see any adjustment in the app.

Oops... it seems my version of SD was well out of date.  I've updated it, but still have the audio problem...

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search