Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Pilot Log Font Size

Author
F
Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, 
i use SD since many years, it's a great tool. I create all the flights with an iPad, because i have no PC (only a mac)
When i create a routing pack and send it to my email address and print it,  the font size in the flight log is very small. 
The font size in fuel calculation an weight and balance calculation is OK.
Can i change the font size in the flight log area ?
You see a screenshot in the attachment.

Thanks for help

Attachments
BriefingPack.pdf (356 views, 68.00 KB)
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
SkyDemon has had to reduce the font size in order to show all the columns you have selected for the PLOG. Try removing some columns and the font size should return to the same as used elsewhere.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search