Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Skydemon stop logging the flight

Author
d
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi everybody. It is my first time writing. I am an Italian pilot and I am a happy skydemon user.
Skydemon android versione updated 10/10/2019 (i didn't find version number)
In two different flights, (10/10/2019) and two days before, Skydemon stopped logging the flight.
In both occasion it happened when the cell phone lost gps for some time (few seconds).
The first flight I thought that it was my fault not stopping the navigation correctly. But for the today flight I am pretty sure that I stopped navigation correctly after landing.
Do you have any idea?
Thank you in advance Marco Di Belardino

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
SkyDemon will only not log your flight if it's prevented by the operating system, for example by the storage being full.

When you say it hasn't logged it, do you mean you look at the recent logs and don't see a flight there that you were expecting to see?

Alan999
A
Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)
Hi.
I appear to have had the same problem 3 times now; the gps has apparently lost lock for a moment during manoeuvring in the mountains, and although Skydemon is still navigating correctly when the gps signal is found again, when looking for the log post-flight it is incomplete.
The log gives the landing destination but shows no track between when the gps signal was interrupted and the landing.
Version 3.12.12 updated 21 Oct 2019 - the above has happened twice, it also happened in July 2018 with the current version at that time.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search