Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Restricted Areas in France

Author
guille
Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I found a difference between the way Low Altitude Military Restricted Areas appear when planning a flight between the computer version and the IPAD version. In the first case, defining the flight departure, they appear clearly in the map, exactly as in the SIA site, but it is not the case in the IPAD version. I assume there is a mistake on my side on some parameter, but I cannot find it. Can somebody give me a hint about this ?

pgroell
pgroell
Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)
guille - 9/21/2019 9:54:23 AM
I found a difference between the way Low Altitude Military Restricted Areas appear when planning a flight between the computer version and the IPAD version. In the first case, defining the flight departure, they appear clearly in the map, exactly as in the SIA site, but it is not the case in the IPAD version. I assume there is a mistake on my side on some parameter, but I cannot find it. Can somebody give me a hint about this ?

A picture would help, very difficult to have an idea about what is going on.
May be you have the week-end view on the Ipad.
guille
guille
Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)
pgroell - 9/22/2019 7:32:39 AM
guille - 9/21/2019 9:54:23 AM

A picture would help, very difficult to have an idea about what is going on.
May be you have the week-end view on the Ipad.

I found the problem. Just a click to make the zones appear. Thanks !
I hope it will work when flying without having to make the click. Anyway, the most important is that they appear clearly when preparing the flight on the Ipad. A do not travel with the computer...

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search