Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Error in VFR sector north of área 2 of Valencia TMA

Author
Q
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
The VFR sector just north of area 2 in Valencia TMA, where the "Alcocer de Planes" aerodrome is placed, is incorrectly referrenced in Skydemon.

According to the AIP the max alt of that sector is 6000 ft AMSL, above which there is a class E airspace. However, Skydemon incorrectly placed a max alt of 1000ft AGL with a class D airspace above. 

It seems that the error is related with merging this sector with the adjacent one *within* area 2 of Valencia TMA. See attached screenshots of the mentioned sector both in Skydemon and in the  official AIP chart.

Thank you very much for your hard work developing and maintaining Skydemon.

Attachments
Screenshot_20190908-131635.png (463 views, 3.00 MB)
Screenshot_20190908-131844.png (451 views, 1.00 MB)
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
My colleagues in technical support inform me this issue has been taken up with them.
Quantiz
Q
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 9/10/2019 2:04:24 PM
My colleagues in technical support inform me this issue has been taken up with them.

Thanks for your quick response, Tim. Indeed, they have contacted me and are working now to correct it.

Best regards.
Ángel

Quantiz
Q
This issue has been corrected in the latest version released of Skydemon (3.12.11  10/7/2019).

Many thanks to the skydemon team.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search