Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Improvements to pilot log

Author
m
Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
jfw - 9/27/2019 11:12:37 AM
marioair - 9/27/2019 9:40:56 AM
Tim sorry I’m confused - what is the best way to get an idea considered? It sounds like you are saying we have to contact support directly? I’m happy to do that if that’s what your requesting people to do - but you’ve not said that anywhere.

The blurb for this very forum states:
“Suggestions and Beta Discussion
If you have an idea for a new feature, or an idea for an improvement to an existing feature, post it here for discussion with other SkyDemon users.”

You’re basically saying we can post ideas but there’s some other better secret way of getting it considered!

No I think that what Tim suggests is that if a lot of persons are making a suggestion directly via support this will be more considered than a few likes on the forum. While I understand the way of the thinking I am not convinced that this is the most efficient way to grasp new suggestions. Although I have no universal answer...
I still believe that making suggestion on the forum is the least worse solution as others can see your suggestions and react on it. All persons linking the idea should be more vocal on it in order to ensure it creates sufficient traction so it is considered by SD for development.

Yeah i think that's what he is saying. It just seems a bit "pants". why would i go to the effort of posting on here if sending an email is more effective. And everytime I see someone else post a good idea I should tell them to email support and I will do the same? It's just not very effective use of our time and the support peoples time! 

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Quite. Send an email instead.
marioair
m
Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)
Tim can you therefore confirm formally that the best option for anyone wanting to make a suggestion, would be to email SD support rather than posting on this forum?
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
No, not really. I don't think I can add any more to this discussion than I already have, so I will duck out now.
marioair
m
Tim Dawson - 10/1/2019 9:57:46 AM
No, not really. I don't think I can add any more to this discussion than I already have, so I will duck out now.

I'm really aghast at the above response. Will leave other to judge for themselves. 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search