Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Searching of R,P,D-airspaces - via search waypoint

Author
jfw
Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
During a flight I was informed informed by the FIS of a zone that was active on my route. I had some difficulty to locate it on the map and was unable to search for it.
Since then I have been trying some searches and would propose some enhancements.
I have noted that some airspaces are searchable on Ident while some are not.
eg EBD26 is while EBLFA07 is not
I also noticed that the area is only showed in the search bow when the complete Ident is provided.
eg EBD lists"Debden" & "Hebden Bridge" only. EBD2 lists nothing and EBD26 lists the Danger Area....

I would suggest to make the IDENT searchable and also to list all the matching areas in order to facilitate the localization of some areas.
I also have noted that the TRA/TSA are can not be found....might be useful to integrate these as well....

Comments and view on this proposal are welcome....

Edited 8/22/2019 9:11:42 AM by jfw
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search