Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Create custom data - aerodrom information

Author
a
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Overall it is a great feature - the ability to add your own aerodroms to the application.

Some comments/questions:
- Once I upload the data to the cloud - will it be shared with other skydemon users? 
- Some data is not exposed in the UI at all (the data entered in the "text" tab - does not appear when I click on the aerodrom information button) (highlighted in red)
- There is no way to add feedback or pilot notes. When pressing these buttons in the interface we get the message "sorry the specified airfield was not found" (see second image)

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)
That feature is for you to add your own, private airfields, with more information than you'd get from a user waypoint. They won't be visible to anybody else.

If you own or manage an airfield that you want added properly to SkyDemon for the benefit of everybody, please contact us.

There are various fields in the Data Creator that are old and have no current display in SkyDemon. They are there for historical reasons.

ProfessorBengt
P
Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 7/5/2019 11:13:28 AM
That feature is for you to add your own, private airfields, with more information than you'd get from a user waypoint. They won't be visible to anybody else.

If you own or manage an airfield that you want added properly to SkyDemon for the benefit of everybody, please contact us.

There are various fields in the Data Creator that are old and have no current display in SkyDemon. They are there for historical reasons.

Hi!
I created my airfield as custom data on my PC and uploaded to the cloud. Managed to download it on my Android phone but not on my iPad! I am using Setup-Cloud-Load Custom Data from Cloud but the airfield does not show up on the iPad.
Kind regards
Bengt

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search