Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Additional adressing of flightplan

Author
gfritz
Too Much Forum (122 reputation)Too Much Forum (122 reputation)Too Much Forum (122 reputation)Too Much Forum (122 reputation)Too Much Forum (122 reputation)Too Much Forum (122 reputation)Too Much Forum (122 reputation)Too Much Forum (122 reputation)Too Much Forum (122 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I would like to send the flight plan to an additional adress. This is necessary, for example, if the flight plan has to be sent to customs to inform about the arrival.For example, this is required for entry into Norway.
Now I know from this  addressee only the e-mail address.
However, the extra address field in the flight plan does not accept an e-mail address.
How can I send the flight plan to an e-mail address?

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Those are AFTN addresses. If you wish, you can forward the confirmation email that SkyDemon gives you to the recipient in Norway you mentioned, but a raw flightplan can only be sent to AFTN addresses.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search