Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Weights & Balance and Fuel calculation

Author
R
Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have been used to using SD VFR a free GPS/Navigation APP for a number of years and am having trouble with one aspect of Sky Demon, namely Weight & Balance and Fuel calculation.

I would expect to see my fuel requirement calculation requirement somewhere that then feeds into the W&B, but can't see this

As these are two vital documents, I would have hoped to have a tab for each for any given route, but can't see this to check.

So for the time being I am planning my route on Sky Demon and planning my W&B and Fuel in SD VFR, which is a crying shame.

What am I missing (sorry but the tutorial seems adapted to the PC not iPad)?

Cheers,
Peter

Edited 6/9/2019 9:45:42 PM by Rouretan
Gerhard66
G
Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)
Hi Peter, if you tap on „Minimum Fuel“, the calculation is made visible:

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Perhaps you haven't yet defined your aircraft profile? Give us a call, and someone can talk you through it to quickly see where you've gone wrong.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search