so far I could not any tests in. The weather was to bad to get enough other FLARM traffic airborne.
Anyway, I worked through the screenshots I took over the ast few month in order to find anomalies within the data. In the attached spread sheet (Libre Office) you can find different sentences which were rejected by SD. They are pares into the spreadsheet like the CSV import would do (fields would be comma separated).
The column headers are the data structure from FLARM's latest data port interface control document(FTD-012, V7.10). I used current firmware for the TRX-1500and FLARM and the latest SD-Version in Google Play for all tests. So I assume that the FTD-012 document applies to the TRX-1500, too, since it is essentially a PowerFLARM working within.
What I see at first glace is that first, all of the PFLAA targets are quite far away. Also in all sentences the amount of fields does not correspond to the specification and that the order of the fields seems to be messed up.
Anyway, the checksums are still valid.
With better weather approaching I will continue to find out, who messes up the data. The FLARM inside the TRX-1500, the TRX itself, the AirConnect or SD.
Another approach I will try is to drastically limit FLARM's range since all invalid targets seem to be far away and so all seem to be ADSB-Out targets. Thinking of the weather and the amount of GA traffic at these times, I even suspect, these were IFR airlines.
I will let you know, if I find out more.