Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Missing Hex Code Field in PC Version

Author
Serge
Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I am missing the Hex Code entering field in the Aircraft Properties fields on the Windows Version, PC Version 3.12.1.0 
In the iOS Version 3.12.1.165 it's visible, do I look at the wrong place?
The XML files of the .aircraft has the field included HexCode="4B0xxx" 

Thanks
Serge

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
You're right, this field wasn't added to the PC version because the PC version isn't used for navigation and that field is only used in conjunction with traffic receivers during navigation, to dismiss reports from the onboard transponder.

We will add the field to that screen on the PC version in the next release, for completeness.

Serge
Serge
Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)
Thanks Tim, super so I can create my aircraft profile all in the PC version and I have not to enter the code in the iPad.
I am using SkyEcho 2 w/Flarm that's why I was asking.

Regards,
Serge 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search