Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application

Author
T
Too Much Forum (103 reputation)Too Much Forum (103 reputation)Too Much Forum (103 reputation)Too Much Forum (103 reputation)Too Much Forum (103 reputation)Too Much Forum (103 reputation)Too Much Forum (103 reputation)Too Much Forum (103 reputation)Too Much Forum (103 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I've got SD version 3.10.4.0 installed.
When I want to open a saved route on my desktop computer I get this error message...

The error only occurs on my desktop computer (windows 10). On my laptop (also win 10) and my android tablet, SD is working fine. I already tried to reinstall and also uninstall and install SD but the problem remains.
Help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Best regards
Toby70

Update!
I found the problem. The problem was with Route which I saved in previous version. The route was saved locally and in the cloud automatically. I removed the locally saved file and rote open dialog now opens normally...and a can see cloud saved routes.

Edited 9/22/2018 12:08:56 PM by Toby70
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Glad you found a solution to this. I was going to suggest it sounded like a problem with mismatched version numbers.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search