Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

SD crashed inflight while using "location services" of apple devices

Author
joseffe
Too Much Forum (4.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all,

yesterday during a longer flight I used SD on an iPad (new) with WIFI + Cell. It was hard to catch the GPS signal at all and lost it several times during flight. Sometimes the display frooze and the app crashed. Trying to use my iPhone8 instead revealed the same error that I never encountered before. I am using the latest iOS and SD version is 3.10.3.130.

Any ideas. Last flight with SD was a while ago without these kind of problems.

Cheers,
 Oliver

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Could you try using the 3.10.4 version released yesterday?
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Could you get in touch with support? They will tell you how to send us your crash logs so we can see more about the problem.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search