Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

How to save a flight?

Author
Paul Mahony
Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
SD 3.10.1.126 on iPad Air

I wonder if there is a way to save a route that has been flown but wasn’t saved in the planning stage?

I recently planned a route but didn’t do a Save or Save As. After the flight, I can see it in the Recent Flights log but if I then decide that I actually want to save the route (because I want to do the same flight without having to do all the planning again), I can’t see how to save it so that I can open it from the Cloud. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
No, there isn't a way to reconstruct a planned route from the log of a flight.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search