Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

AIP SUP 027/18

Author
j
Too Much Forum (59 reputation)Too Much Forum (59 reputation)Too Much Forum (59 reputation)Too Much Forum (59 reputation)Too Much Forum (59 reputation)Too Much Forum (59 reputation)Too Much Forum (59 reputation)Too Much Forum (59 reputation)Too Much Forum (59 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi folks.

On SD the AIP SUP 027/18 is shown as a circle 39km dia from surface to FL135 yet on the website declared as totally differently as a FL115 - FL135 corridor with a zrt at the end surface to FL115. 

LFBH TMA is also shown on SD as sealevel to FL115 for 59km.

Are these glitches or am I reading them wrong.

Regards

Phil

pgroell
pgroell
Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)
I don't think that SD is parsing the SUP AIP to draw the airspace on the map.
The circle is just to show the approximate area affected by the SUP AIP.
I think the TMA circle is due to the TMA activation by NOTAM, this circle is not the same color as airspace (it is the same color as other airspace depicted by NOTAM : aerobatics, glider.....).
I think that for many NOTAMs, SD only draw a circle around the area as there is not enough information in the NOTAM system (which is a worldwide mess)

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
We do not draw SUPs on SkyDemon charts. We do draw many NOTAM, and the big circle I can see around that airfield is a NOTAM advising of a change to the hours of activity of some controlled airspace.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search