Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

deleting local copy of flight plan deletes cloud version too! :-(

Author
P
Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I created a flight plan on my iPad, saved to the cloud which creates a local copy too.
I edited that flight plan on my PC and saved the updated version to the cloud.
I went to the iPad again to open the updated flight plan, saw there was 2 versions there, so decided to delete the old local copy by swiping and pressing the button.
but BOTH copies of the flight plan were then deleted, so now the flight plan was lost completely!  :-(

iPad v3.10.1.126
Windows 3.10.1.0

Edited 8/2/2018 4:00:38 PM by Paul Buckley
mschmoelzer
mschmoelzer
Too Much Forum (801 reputation)Too Much Forum (801 reputation)Too Much Forum (801 reputation)Too Much Forum (801 reputation)Too Much Forum (801 reputation)Too Much Forum (801 reputation)Too Much Forum (801 reputation)Too Much Forum (801 reputation)Too Much Forum (801 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I learned that the hard way too...

Seems like the only way to synchronize the flight plans is to open the version stored in the cloud, and then select "Save" again... That overwrites the outdated locally stored version and leaves us with just one entry in the list.

I think it would be great if SkyDemon would show some pop-up message asking whether to delete the local version, the cloud version, or both...

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search