Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

SkyDemon 3.10 Beta for Android

Author
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
We've just posted a public beta of the forthcoming 3.10 version of SkyDemon for Android, on the beta page of our website. The beta page is here:

http://www.skydemon.aero/start/beta.aspx

A‌nd you can see a list of the new features and changes at our version history page, here:

http://www.skydemon.aero/plan/versionhistory.aspx

‌‌Feedback on this beta is welcome in this thread. Thanks!‌‌
Edited 6/21/2018 11:43:04 AM by InstantASP
dave_kent
dave_kent
Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)
Tim Dawson - 6/21/2018 11:43:04 AM
We've just posted a public beta of the forthcoming 3.10 version of SkyDemon for Android, on the beta page of our website. The beta page is here:

http://www.skydemon.aero/start/beta.aspx‌‌

A‌nd you can see a list of the new features and changes at our version history page, here:

http://www.skydemon.aero/plan/versionhistory.aspx‌

‌‌Feedback on this beta is welcome in this thread. Thanks!‌‌

Hi Tim, I'm getting a 404 on the versionhistory link

Peer
Peer
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
Hi Tim,
are there any news about the  FLARM‌ GPS Data problem?
THX
Peer‌‌

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
You might need to copy and paste the link. This forum software appears to have messed them up so they're not actually clickable.

P‌‌eer, I am not aware of a "FLARM GPS Data problem".
derWessi
derWessi
Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)
Hi Tim,

thank you so much for adding the opening hours to the admin information.  Very much appreciated. I also like the new clear design of the airport page with the buttons for email, telephone etc. Thumbs up!
‌I noticed one little issue (that might have been there already in previous versions): When I try to enter a pilot feedback on my android tablet the soft-keyboard hides the text field so I can't see the text while typing. Would be nice if you could fix that.
‌Keep up your excellent work!

‌Best regards,
Andreas ‌

psb777
psb777
Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)
Can't see anything about the printing of charts - long since missing in the Android version. May I politely but firmly suggest that the new features - many of them very nice and presumably very sexy to work on developing - be put on hold pending delivery of this important fix? Thanks! 
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
I presume you are familiar enough with that omission to have read on here why we omitted it, and to therefore deduce why we are working on new features instead.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search