Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

UK Chart now updates daily

Author
Paul Mahony
Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Tim,

I'm not sure if there's a bug but instead of just being advised of the monthly chart update, I've started getting a message that there's an update to the UK chart available for download every time I open up SD whether it's on my iPad, my iPhone or my PC.  Naturally, I update the chart and proceed as normal!

Is this a bug or do we now get an update every time there's an amendment to the UK chart in the AIP instead of monthly?

Thanks.

Paul‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I believe this happened twice.

W‌‌e are trying to stay on top of the 8.33 radio frequency changes which do not coincide with the AIRAC cycle, and a result of this is chart updates may happen with greater frequency than normal.

T‌his is a good thing.‌
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search