Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

BUG?!?! Very large green "mountains" in vertical radar

Author
G
Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When I plot a route from for instance EHRD to LFMD I experience large green "mountains"/triangle-shaped areas in the vertical radar (see screenshots). I am pretty sure there are no mountains or whatever in that area - especially not up to 12.000 feet. It can't be any airspaces as well; very strange shape for an airspace, though. Can anybody explain what the areas mean or is it just a bug? I even asked some other SD-users - and they experience the same issue (tested with EHRD - LFMD)

Edited 5/29/2018 8:49:29 PM by G. Doek
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)
You've discovered a bug in SkyDemon, many thanks for reporting it to us. It only manifests itself with quite long legs. We have fixed the bug and the fix will be in the next software update.
G. Doek
G
Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 5/30/2018 9:47:46 AM
You've discovered a bug in SkyDemon, many thanks for reporting it to us. It only manifests itself with quite long legs. We have fixed the bug and the fix will be in the next software update.

Dear Tim, thanks again for your very quick reply. No worries, good to know you are fixing it and that I will be restored in the upcoming update! 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search