Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Retaining Pilot feedback for good. Support required!!

Author
Clive
Too Much Forum (392 reputation)Too Much Forum (392 reputation)Too Much Forum (392 reputation)Too Much Forum (392 reputation)Too Much Forum (392 reputation)Too Much Forum (392 reputation)Too Much Forum (392 reputation)Too Much Forum (392 reputation)Too Much Forum (392 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi SkyD folks, not sure if you are aware but the folks at SkyD delete the feedback we leave every year. 
S‌o all those comments you made in the past have gone. I have been feeding back on airfields I have used whilst touring for a long while, all gone, It can't be a data storage issue as a few lines of text won't break the bank! Besides £89 should buy a bit of extra storage each year!
I have had a discussion with one of the guys via the facebook messenger and he 'has noted my thoughts' 
I find the feedback a very valuable tool and I feel that much of what is said will be of interest for many years.
Y‌es, old fuel prices maybe out of date but they will be indicative never the less. Other comments about the state of the runway and what to expect for joining will be of help and are unlikely to change. How much a cab into town, when is the resto open, yes that may change but then someone will likely update on their subsequent comment. Everything is dated so you can see when the comment was made

S‌o what I'm looking for is support in having the pilots feedback retained for good, if not at least 4 years or something. 

R‌egards, Clive
P‌.S. if you try to leave feedback at an airfield and you have left feedback before it's still within your account so you can re-post it or edit it if its changed. I've put some of mine back from last year and have added 'original positing date: at the beginning. 
W‌e are planning another trip to Sicily next year and so some of the guys will be looking at overnight and refuelling options on the way down so info from last year will still be worth considering. 

‌‌‌

efrenken
efrenken
Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)
I vote for a longer display duration of pilot‘s feedbacks of at least 4 years.
Eric
Mothist
M
Forum Member (40 reputation)Forum Member (40 reputation)Forum Member (40 reputation)Forum Member (40 reputation)Forum Member (40 reputation)Forum Member (40 reputation)Forum Member (40 reputation)Forum Member (40 reputation)Forum Member (40 reputation)
I'm with you on this Clive. It's an invaluable resource.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search