Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Missing Airfield Plates on PC

Author
G-OIBM
Too Much Forum (9.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
A‌n interesting issue recently with my SkyDemon with the PC (Win 10) latest download.
W‌hen I plan a route using the PC version, and click on the Airfields Tab, I get the message "There are currently no airfields of interest.  When you have planned a route, all en route airfields will be shown in this list automatically".

E‌rmmmm. no they don't!  I get the same message if the route is downloaded from the cloud or planned new.  The PLOG is OK, so I know that SD has the route, but no plates downloaded.

P‌.S - I have subscribed to Pooley' and even when I download the product, the en route airfield data is still missing from the Airfields Tab.

P‌.P.S - The iPad versions work fine.‌
A‌ny ideas?‌ ‌

H‌ugh‌

Regards

Hugh

G-OIBM

Commander 114
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
What version are you using? Perhaps you could post a screenshot?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search