Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Suggestions for harmonisation Profile- and Top-view

Author
daerden
Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Sorry if this was mentioned before:
‌the profile view can be zoomed in and out by pinching, great. However, there is no visual feedback in the top-view to what segment is depicted in the profile-view. This is unfortunate. Suggestion; maybe the magenta line in the topview can be made slightly thicker or darker.
‌Also, I think that the TOD indicators in the profile view are great. However, most of my attention goes to the topview, and I have missed the point of descent occasionally, because the profile view is not my primary source of info. Can these markers be added to the top-view?

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Moved to our Suggestions forum as it's a good fit
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search