Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Aerodrome Chart EDDP georeferenced with an offset?!

Author
Markus
Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
See the attachment: I certainly did not land on the taxi way. I did leave via A6.
I was shocked while taxiing on N, when SD showed me somewhere in the middle of the southern RWY and N.

Could you check the proper georeference for this plate? Has this happened to other folks in other places?

Markus
Markus
Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)
Funny enough: after switching on and off various plates for EDDP, and finally switching on the Aerodrome Chart, it even has a bigger offset. What’s happening?!

EDIT: it seems to be related to the zoom level. After all, the diagram is clipped as well...

Edited 5/10/2018 7:31:00 PM by markus
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. There is indeed a problem with certain PDFs produced with certain authoring settings (an offset crop box) and one particular document rotation. We've fixed this ready for the next release.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search