Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

BUG-Report : hidden airspace in ANDROID-Version

Author
e
Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm using the latest Skydemon version on my IPHON6 and my Samsung GALAXY S2 Tablett, both devices with latest verisons of IOS and Android.I discoverd the following discrepency:

IPHON:
-‌Press the LAYER-Button (right-lower corner)
-‌in the top line you see the message "airspace above e.g. 9000 ft is hidden"
-‌ because I defined i the submenu "automatic simplification" -> Hide Features Above 9000 ft amsl (in Planning mode)

on my SAMSUNG TABLETT, I will see:
-‌Press the LAYER-Button (right-lower corner)
-‌in the top line you see the message "airspace above e.g. 8000 ft is "   (there is a word missing and the WRONG elevation!!!!)
-‌  I defined i the submenu "automatic simplification" -> Hide Features Above 9000 ft amsl (in Planning mode)

C‌an anyone els reproduce this bug on a Android Device??‌
berndalfred
b
Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)
Hi,

with my Samsung Galaxy S6 this feature works correct.
"automatic simplification" ...above 9.500 ft‌
"Luftraum über 9.500 ft ist ausgeblendet"

‌‌‌‌
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
The setting will be overridden by any route you have planned. It is unlikely to be a bug.
emporer
e
Tim Dawson - 4/17/2018 3:17:54 PM
The setting will be overridden by any route you have planned. It is unlikely to be a bug.

I will come to the Aero and show you the behavior on my tablett.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search