Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Avgas availability map overlay

Author
S
Too Much Forum (81 reputation)Too Much Forum (81 reputation)Too Much Forum (81 reputation)Too Much Forum (81 reputation)Too Much Forum (81 reputation)Too Much Forum (81 reputation)Too Much Forum (81 reputation)Too Much Forum (81 reputation)Too Much Forum (81 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear Sirs, flying in EU, especially in Italy, I often find it problematic to plan for Avgas availability. It would be very handy to see at a glance on a map overlay where Avgas is available in order to plan (also alternates) without having to open every specific airport facility file. One could then check the AIP to make sure once the plan has been selected.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Simply open the Mapping menu and choose Airfield Feedback, on a PC, or in our mobile software open the Airfields tab and choose Show Pilot Feedback.
Air
A
Too Much Forum (90 reputation)Too Much Forum (90 reputation)Too Much Forum (90 reputation)Too Much Forum (90 reputation)Too Much Forum (90 reputation)Too Much Forum (90 reputation)Too Much Forum (90 reputation)Too Much Forum (90 reputation)Too Much Forum (90 reputation)
Also it would be nice to have more options for the aircraft fuel. Now there is I guess two fuel types possible but the one I fly can consume at least avgas, mogas and ul91/96. It would be also nice when looking the fuel prices on the map to have color coding or similar to see which type fuel the price is for without going in to check the entry details.

The prices also disappear quickly. Would be nice the have at least an option to see prices from earlier years.

Also when sending an entry for a fuel price it would be good the have some checkboxes or similar if there is a pump you can taxi to and pay by credit card automate station. I get a feeling when reading feedback that some fueling stops or entries you need to have jerry cans and walk some kilometers to fill your tanks.

Also the the local currency used in entries is difficult when you have to check all the time current exchange rates in various countries when searching for fuel stops.

The feedback feature is really good but it could be improved a bit to make it even better.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search