Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

An Option in the Briefing Pack to print the PLOG without Heading, G/S and Time etc filled in

An Option in the Briefing Pack to print the PLOG without Heading, G/S...
Author
K
Too Much Forum (278 reputation)Too Much Forum (278 reputation)Too Much Forum (278 reputation)Too Much Forum (278 reputation)Too Much Forum (278 reputation)Too Much Forum (278 reputation)Too Much Forum (278 reputation)Too Much Forum (278 reputation)Too Much Forum (278 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
As sometimes I don't have printing facilities the day I fly, often I print out the SkyDemon PLOG the night before so I have a hardcopy backup in case of iPad problems. Prior to flight I'd like to be able to write the latest heading, G/S etc. into the hardcopy print out. It would be useful if there was an option to create and print the briefing pack without dynamic data such as Heading, G/S and Time etc, so I can easily pencil the latest values in later. I can't find such an option so I'd like to propose one please. What do other pilots think?

Ken                  Post Topic‌‌
Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)
Ken - 11/19/2017 10:01:52 PM
As sometimes I don't have printing facilities the day I fly, often I print out the SkyDemon PLOG the night before so I have a hardcopy backup in case of iPad problems. Prior to flight I'd like to be able to write the latest heading, G/S etc. into the hardcopy print out. It would be useful if there was an option to create and print the briefing pack without dynamic data such as Heading, G/S and Time etc, so I can easily pencil the latest values in later. I can't find such an option so I'd like to propose one please. What do other pilots think?

See Page 50 of the SD Manual "Customising the Plog"

Mike
, SD 3.16.12.0

Ken
K
Too Much Forum (278 reputation)Too Much Forum (278 reputation)Too Much Forum (278 reputation)Too Much Forum (278 reputation)Too Much Forum (278 reputation)Too Much Forum (278 reputation)Too Much Forum (278 reputation)Too Much Forum (278 reputation)Too Much Forum (278 reputation)
Sky Painter - 11/20/2017 6:25:04 PM
Ken - 11/19/2017 10:01:52 PM

See Page 50 of the SD Manual "Customising the Plog"

Wow! missed that option! Many thanks
Ken‌
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore