SkyDemon Forums

An Option in the Briefing Pack to print the PLOG without Heading, G/S and Time etc filled in

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic24818.aspx

By Ken - 11/19/2017 10:01:52 PM

As sometimes I don't have printing facilities the day I fly, often I print out the SkyDemon PLOG the night before so I have a hardcopy backup in case of iPad problems. Prior to flight I'd like to be able to write the latest heading, G/S etc. into the hardcopy print out. It would be useful if there was an option to create and print the briefing pack without dynamic data such as Heading, G/S and Time etc, so I can easily pencil the latest values in later. I can't find such an option so I'd like to propose one please. What do other pilots think?

Ken                  Post Topic‌‌
By Ken - 11/20/2017 8:23:27 PM

Sky Painter - 11/20/2017 6:25:04 PM
Ken - 11/19/2017 10:01:52 PM
As sometimes I don't have printing facilities the day I fly, often I print out the SkyDemon PLOG the night before so I have a hardcopy backup in case of iPad problems. Prior to flight I'd like to be able to write the latest heading, G/S etc. into the hardcopy print out. It would be useful if there was an option to create and print the briefing pack without dynamic data such as Heading, G/S and Time etc, so I can easily pencil the latest values in later. I can't find such an option so I'd like to propose one please. What do other pilots think?

Ken                  Post Topic‌‌

See Page 50 of the SD Manual "Customising the Plog"

Wow! missed that option! Many thanks
Ken‌