SkyDemon

Text Size navigation set up

Text Size navigation set up

Author
Forum Member
Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Is it possible to save the Text Size setting in the "go flying" set-up option?
Now I have to change this every time when I start-up the program and/or navigation...
Thanks,
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team
SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)

Group: Moderators
I just tested this and it appears to be saved just fine, along with all other settings. Please contact customer support if you still can't get it working, as they can more easily talk through with you exactly what you're doing.
Ronvg
Forum Member
Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)

Hi Tim,
I removed and re installed the app, but on both devices (2ipads) the programm doesn't keep this setting....
Please try it again :log in, tab "go flying", set the "text size" bigger in the "instruments" section of the setup, "stop navigation", and "log Out"
Log in after few minutes and then tab " go flying" and "use location service" again... you will see that the text size is small again.....
Thanks...
Ronvg
Forum Member

Correction...!
I found it I guess.... you have to save the settings into the cloud once you stop the navigation....
Right..?
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team
SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Why were you logging out? That is not necessary, and as you discovered, when you log in (which you do only very rarely) SkyDemon restores your cloud-saved settings.
GO
Merge Selected
Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Username:

Password:

Select a Forum....

SkyDemon Forums