Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Dotted Grey Line With Arrows

Author
M
Too Much Forum (332 reputation)Too Much Forum (332 reputation)Too Much Forum (332 reputation)Too Much Forum (332 reputation)Too Much Forum (332 reputation)Too Much Forum (332 reputation)Too Much Forum (332 reputation)Too Much Forum (332 reputation)Too Much Forum (332 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
A short while ago I was collecting local radio frequencies by creating a fictitious route in my local area, I the exported the pilot log as a CSV file. Now whenever I reopen SkyDemon I find a grey dotted line with direction arrows on the chart showing the route, how do I remove it please?
I have closed and reopened SkyDemon, tried creating a new route, deleted waypoints and looked through all the menus trying to find how to remove it all without success, any idea please?

Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)
Mike54 - 6/27/2017 8:20:17 AM
A short while ago I was collecting local radio frequencies by creating a fictitious route in my local area, I the exported the pilot log as a CSV file. Now whenever I reopen SkyDemon I find a grey dotted line with direction arrows on the chart showing the route, how do I remove it please?
I have closed and reopened SkyDemon, tried creating a new route, deleted waypoints and looked through all the menus trying to find how to remove it all without success, any idea please?

You can't delete it. It is a graphical representation of a NOTAMed route for a formation flight of military aircraft. It will disappear after the NOTAM has expired.

Mike
, SD 3.16.13.0

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
As Mike (second Mike) says, you're looking at a NOTAM. You can touch and hold on it, or hover the mouse over it, for more information (or to establish what it is if you've any doubt).

You coul‌‌d turn off NOTAM on the map if you really want to hide it, but it'll go away when the NOTAM has expired. In the meantime you might wish to know there's a formation flight happening along that route.
Mike54
M
Too Much Forum (332 reputation)Too Much Forum (332 reputation)Too Much Forum (332 reputation)Too Much Forum (332 reputation)Too Much Forum (332 reputation)Too Much Forum (332 reputation)Too Much Forum (332 reputation)Too Much Forum (332 reputation)Too Much Forum (332 reputation)
Thanks for the replies, however I have some difficulty in believing that this is Notam related the grey line I'm referring to follows the exact fictitious and ridiculous route I plotted just to harvest radio frequencies. So this is a route I plotted and not an official route, any other ideas would be much appreciated.
Mike‌

Gerhard66
G
Too Much Forum (5K reputation)Too Much Forum (5K reputation)Too Much Forum (5K reputation)Too Much Forum (5K reputation)Too Much Forum (5K reputation)Too Much Forum (5K reputation)Too Much Forum (5K reputation)Too Much Forum (5K reputation)Too Much Forum (5K reputation)
Could you please post a screenshot.
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Yes, you will need to post a screenshot for us to help any further.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search