Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

LOG SUMMARY

Author
Biggles-EGKB
Too Much Forum (9.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
"....The LOG SUMMARY feature of SD is a useful tool allowing users to see all flights over the last 365 days but lacks a richness which would allow for data mining which would turn it in to a very useful tool...."

How about (to name but a few possible additions:-
  • The ability to SYNC rather than BACKUP all flights on a device which would allow a transparent transfer between all of a users devices‌‌
  • I've noted that when the distance unit (Mi --> Nm or visa versa) is changed and a BACKUP executed that flight duplication results which creates a headache to clean up "the cloud" record as this has to be done file by file as "housekeeping" access to the cloud files is limited ‌.
  • Allowing users to select the historical period for a given LOG SUMMARY rather than a fixed periods of 365 days as I often want to print out and analyse all my flights‌‌‌.
  • Exporting the data so that it can be interrogated in another application. (To be fair, it is possible to do this but needs a sequence of actions including copy 'n paste to complete.)
This feature has great potential but as yet hasn't fully embraced all its options.‌

Biggles -- EGKB
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search