Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Embed units preference in aircraft profile

Author
jfw
Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
I know that you can change the unit preference for SD but I would suggest to also add unit preference for the aircraft details (eg W&B).
Renting Cessna & Robin, I have to switch around when completing the aircraft profiles & W&B. I think it would be easier to crosscheck that everything is correct is you could determine which unit to use per aircraft.

Any comments & views are welocome.

Br
J‌‌‌

jfw
jfw
Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)
jfw - 5/9/2017 10:07:01 AM
Hello,
I know that you can change the unit preference for SD but I would suggest to also add unit preference for the aircraft details (eg W&B).
Renting Cessna & Robin, I have to switch around when completing the aircraft profiles & W&B. I think it would be easier to crosscheck that everything is correct is you could determine which unit to use per aircraft.

Any comments & views are welocome.

Br
J‌‌‌

Just wondering if I am the only one with this issue... how do you avoid this issue ?

Christian Sonntag
Christian Sonntag
Too Much Forum (67 reputation)Too Much Forum (67 reputation)Too Much Forum (67 reputation)Too Much Forum (67 reputation)Too Much Forum (67 reputation)Too Much Forum (67 reputation)Too Much Forum (67 reputation)Too Much Forum (67 reputation)Too Much Forum (67 reputation)
Hi, i'm quite new with SD , a great program, but with the units i'm not that happy.

Flying a Robin DR253 the most units  in km/h m/s etc...
and a AQUILA At01 ther the units are mph / ft/    etc...
But  I  would prefere the distances in the  pilot log in miles , becouse it's the usulay uses unit.

Make a split between ‌‌the speed and the distance units

and it would be grate to  intigrat this in the aerplane profile , to have the same untis as in the instruments (groundspeed ets)

Best regards

Christian‌‌‌‌

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search