Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Autorouting

Author
G
Too Much Forum (182 reputation)Too Much Forum (182 reputation)Too Much Forum (182 reputation)Too Much Forum (182 reputation)Too Much Forum (182 reputation)Too Much Forum (182 reputation)Too Much Forum (182 reputation)Too Much Forum (182 reputation)Too Much Forum (182 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When it will be applied? Would be a useful function.
I'm one of the first users and I believe that the wonderful development team soon will introduce this feature that, with the help of all the informations collected like wind, weather, pressure air temperature, towers, wires, mountains, hills, will suggest different routes considering the flight type inserted like vfr or ifr and the kind of profile (aeroplane helicopter seaplane).
I'm writing from Milan and I'm an enthusiast user of multiple subscriptions of Sky Demon and I have helped other that in last months have subscribed other subscriptions to sky demon so, come on guys, lets make the next necessary step.

Giovanni
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I believe this is a duplicate of a post which I responded to elsewhere.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search