Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

New German TMZ

Author
I
Too Much Forum (171 reputation)Too Much Forum (171 reputation)Too Much Forum (171 reputation)Too Much Forum (171 reputation)Too Much Forum (171 reputation)Too Much Forum (171 reputation)Too Much Forum (171 reputation)Too Much Forum (171 reputation)Too Much Forum (171 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hallo

I was strongly waiting of the latest update of the charts, which comes today. With the beginning of the 1st of April 2017, we have a new regulation at our TMZ. We need to find a transponder code and a radio frequenz at the charts, which needs to be used when flying into the TMZ.
Unfortunately, I can't find this data at the new updated charts of Germany. Or do I need to set any parameter to find them?

Any help available?

Ingo_Mark
Ingo_Mark
I
Too Much Forum (171 reputation)Too Much Forum (171 reputation)Too Much Forum (171 reputation)Too Much Forum (171 reputation)Too Much Forum (171 reputation)Too Much Forum (171 reputation)Too Much Forum (171 reputation)Too Much Forum (171 reputation)Too Much Forum (171 reputation)
Ok, there where a second update of th carts some minutes ago and the information is in now.

Thanks a lot

Ingo_Mark
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search