Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Skydemon dialogue box appears advising that my subscription has expired

Author
G
Too Much Forum (181 reputation)Too Much Forum (181 reputation)Too Much Forum (181 reputation)Too Much Forum (181 reputation)Too Much Forum (181 reputation)Too Much Forum (181 reputation)Too Much Forum (181 reputation)Too Much Forum (181 reputation)Too Much Forum (181 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi
I am running SkyDemon on my Windows 10 PC plus iPhone5S plus Google Nexus 7 tablet. Problem is that on the tablet a dialogue box keeps appearing at regular intervals telling me that my subscription has expired. I renewed in Jan 2017 and have logged out and back in again as suggested but the problem still persists. Skydemon recognises that I have renewed my subscription since this is confirmed in the Help menu under the About Skydemon heading (says my subscription is valid until 27 Jan 2018). This also confirms that I am running SkyDemon for Android version 3.6.5.26060.

‌Can you advise of a fix please?‌‌
GlynP
G
Too Much Forum (181 reputation)Too Much Forum (181 reputation)Too Much Forum (181 reputation)Too Much Forum (181 reputation)Too Much Forum (181 reputation)Too Much Forum (181 reputation)Too Much Forum (181 reputation)Too Much Forum (181 reputation)Too Much Forum (181 reputation)
All sorted now. Shut down the tablet last night and rebooted this morning and problem had resolved itself.
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
It's worth noting that you're using a relatively old version of SkyDemon there. If you ever have a problem the first thing to do is ensure you're running the latest version, in case that problem has already been identified and fixed.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search