Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

LF8356 - LF8364

Author
Francis
Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I wanted to report an error in the information given on the latter of those airfields.

LF8356‌‌ - Basse Maure has the correct references coming from BASULM

LF8364 - Flayosc is a relatively new airfield, somewhat to the North-West of the first airfield.
The airfield information given in SkyDemon is the same information of the other airfield.
Although the airfield info on LF8364  is‌ available on BASULM :
http://basulm.ffplum.info/PDF/LF8364.pdf
Thank you for updating the database.
Best regards

Francis‌‌‌‌
‌‌

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
We get an export of the BasULM database every time we update our chart. Hopefully you should see any issue with the data corrected at our next chart update, on 2nd March.
Francis
Francis
Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)
Tim Dawson - 2/20/2017 10:20:22 AM
We get an export of the BasULM database every time we update our chart. Hopefully you should see any issue with the data corrected at our next chart update, on 2nd March.

Hi,
Could be just a filename problem ? ‌The file LF8356 is referenced to both of the two airfields.
I do not plan to go there before 2nd March, so I can wait ;-)
BR
Francis‌

Francis
Francis
Tim Dawson - 2/20/2017 10:20:22 AM

As we are 14th March, still no update.  :-(
When viewing the airfield info on LF8364 - Flayosc, the info on LF8356 is displayed.
The f‌ile LF8364 exists on FFPLUM ...
And yes I updated all info since I cleared all cache due to another download problem.
Since is is not an ICAO reference, it is not possible to upload the correct file manualy.
Can this‌‌ updated ?
Thanks
Francis
‌‌‌‌
‌‌
‌‌

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
We will refresh all the hosted PDF documents today, and hopefully this will solve the issue.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search