Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

AFE plates for FEARN and EASTER airfields on PC version 3.7.1.0

Author
manix
Too Much Forum (297 reputation)Too Much Forum (297 reputation)Too Much Forum (297 reputation)Too Much Forum (297 reputation)Too Much Forum (297 reputation)Too Much Forum (297 reputation)Too Much Forum (297 reputation)Too Much Forum (297 reputation)Too Much Forum (297 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

F‌earn airfield and Easter airfields are immediately adjacent ‌to each other. They both have AFE plates, but attempting to open the Fearn plate results in the Easter plate opening (opening the Easter plate results in the correct plate opening).

N‌either of them have an API and I don't have an on line Pooleys subscription so I've been unable to test those.‌

I‌ have also tested the IOS version of SkyDemon, with the same result.‌
Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)
manix - 2/8/2017 7:51:56 AM
Hi,

F‌earn airfield and Easter airfields are immediately adjacent ‌to each other. They both have AFE plates, but attempting to open the Fearn plate results in the Easter plate opening (opening the Easter plate results in the correct plate opening).

N‌either of them have an API and I don't have an on line Pooleys subscription so I've been unable to test those.‌

I can confirm that Pooleys DO NOT have a plate for Fearn and their plate for Easter indicates that Fearn is disused. Consequently, if I press and hold on Fearn and tap on Information, the plate for Easter is loaded.

Mike
, SD 3.16.12.0

manix
manix
Too Much Forum (297 reputation)Too Much Forum (297 reputation)Too Much Forum (297 reputation)Too Much Forum (297 reputation)Too Much Forum (297 reputation)Too Much Forum (297 reputation)Too Much Forum (297 reputation)Too Much Forum (297 reputation)Too Much Forum (297 reputation)
Sky Painter - 2/9/2017 8:18:35 AM
manix - 2/8/2017 7:51:56 AM
Hi,

I can confirm that Pooleys DO NOT have a plate for Fearn and their plate for Easter indicates that Fearn is disused. Consequently, if I press and hold on Fearn and tap on Information, the plate for Easter is loaded.

That's interesting. I'm basing my comment that Fearn has an AFE plate on the fact that (on a PC) when you click 'Find plates' on Fearn and Easter, then SkyDemon displays a list of plates for both Fearn and Easter. As stated earlier, it doesn't matter which of the two airfields you choose, you get the Easter plate.My printed AFE is in the aircraft, so not immediately available for me to check.

‌‌

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search