Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Spanish TSA31

Author
guille
Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Planning a trip to Spain, I found that TSA31 is activated from 17 to 27 January. In the map, a circle covering a very big part of Spain appears, but I could not find the precise geographical limits of TSA31 looking at the Spanish EANA site. I sent a mail to EANA and I wait for the answer. In the case of France, SD also shows big circles, but the precise limits of a RA(T) can be easily found in the SUP-AIP French information. It is not the same in Spain. Do you have any hint on this?
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
I would look in AIP Spain ENR 5.1.
guille
guille
Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)
Tim Dawson - 1/19/2017 10:55:48 AM
I would look in AIP Spain ENR 5.1.

Thanks, what is curious is that yesterday it was not there ... and today after my demand it appears in ENR 5.1.27 ... They answered today giving me the limits and when I went to check in their website, it appears...
‌For information: it is a very small zone,  50 km W-SW of Girona, I will send by mail the Custom Data File I created. Perhaps I will create all the Spanish TSA (only 11 and all quite small, activated by NOTAM)

Edited 1/19/2017 6:46:26 PM by guille
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search