Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Uavionix SkyEcho ATT20B and PAW Integration?

Author
S
Too Much Forum (305 reputation)Too Much Forum (305 reputation)Too Much Forum (305 reputation)Too Much Forum (305 reputation)Too Much Forum (305 reputation)Too Much Forum (305 reputation)Too Much Forum (305 reputation)Too Much Forum (305 reputation)Too Much Forum (305 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi
I‌ have just got the SkyEcho and PAW units.
I‌ know you have tested the ATT20B using the GDL90 format, but any idea on how to use both in SD at the same time or the best set up to configure?
I‌ can connect and use them both individually, and both work fine, but PAW uses FLARM and ATT20B uses GDL90.
R‌egards
S‌ean

G-BRWA
Edited 1/15/2017 11:59:05 AM by Sean Donno
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
They are very different devices and you can only use one at a time in SkyDemon. I can't think how one could possibly use them both at the same time, as they both provide positional data and they both include ADS/B traffic so there would be duplicates reported.
Sean Donno
S
Too Much Forum (305 reputation)Too Much Forum (305 reputation)Too Much Forum (305 reputation)Too Much Forum (305 reputation)Too Much Forum (305 reputation)Too Much Forum (305 reputation)Too Much Forum (305 reputation)Too Much Forum (305 reputation)Too Much Forum (305 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 1/16/2017 10:57:00 AM
They are very different devices and you can only use one at a time in SkyDemon. I can't think how one could possibly use them both at the same time, as they both provide positional data and they both include ADS/B traffic so there would be duplicates reported.

Thanks Tim.
T‌hink I confused myself on this TBH!
N‌ow that Uavionix are fitting a barometric sensor and replacing existing units, I will leave the ATT20B as is, so will be transmitting ADS-B out and use the PAW through SkyDemon as a Traffic Awareness aid.

G-BRWA
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search