Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Login Error SkyDemo 3.7.0

Author
m
Too Much Forum (112 reputation)Too Much Forum (112 reputation)Too Much Forum (112 reputation)Too Much Forum (112 reputation)Too Much Forum (112 reputation)Too Much Forum (112 reputation)Too Much Forum (112 reputation)Too Much Forum (112 reputation)Too Much Forum (112 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi

I have recently got this error when trying to login to SkyDemon:

There was a communications error during operation "Log In". Check that you are connected to the internet and try again. The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

‌‌

I am connected to the internet successfully, not experiencing any issues with other software or websites, and as far as I am aware nothing has changed.

Any ideas on how to solve?

Thanks

Martin‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Sorry, I do not have any idea why you would receive that message or what the underlying cause could be. I don't think we have observed it before.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search