Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Keep the "Map"-Window and virtual radar window synchronized

Author
drnicolas
Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Maybe I am doing somethinng wrong:
As I zoom‌ the map-window in, the virtual radar seems not to zoom in or out accordingly.
Today‌ I wanted to see the complex airspace-structure somewhere in Belgium where the "What's here" feature gave me 6 or 7 items.
Hard to find the correct place in virtual radar according‌ to "What's here".

The corresponding üplace should be automatically marked in virtual radar and vice versa.

That would helpl a lot.

Edit: the Problem seems to be only half. Of course, you can tap long ‌‌‌on a Location in virtual Radar and the according Location in map window gets highlighted with a yellow circle. Also in virtual Radar i can see a distance Information.
But this seems not to to work from the map window‌.
I would love to see the complete "stack" of restricted Areas at certain locations‌

Edited 12/18/2016 9:07:09 PM by drnicolas
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
It cannot work the other way around because only positions directly on the route can appear in virtual radar. And even then, they can appear in virtual radar twice or more times if your route comes back on itself.

Use the Map Ruler functionality if you want to quickly see the stack of airspace at any location on the map. On iOS you can activate this by holding down two fingers, and Virtual Radar will immediately update to show the cross-section between your fingers.‌
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search