Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Problem with VFR charts integration on moving map (France)

Author
Martin Bech
Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Ahrrrrr -.....if there is a plate or other info from AIP...??
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
If you don't want to download all plates, then do not perform a download all. I'm sorry but we can't really filter the downloads as we are not in charge of naming or categorising the documents (that's up to individual countries).
Martin Bech
Martin Bech
Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)
Thanks Tim - I will contact Naviair who is responsible for Danish AIP
condor4
c
Too Much Forum (281 reputation)Too Much Forum (281 reputation)Too Much Forum (281 reputation)Too Much Forum (281 reputation)Too Much Forum (281 reputation)Too Much Forum (281 reputation)Too Much Forum (281 reputation)Too Much Forum (281 reputation)Too Much Forum (281 reputation)
Hi,

I‌ do seem to have the same issue as the threadstarter.

I‌t occures during planning mode when I try to display the georeferenced map‌‌. If I swipe the map parts of the plates do briefly appear and are then overlayed by the map.
In simulation mode the plates don't even appear. If' tried that with Colmar in France and LOWI-Innsbruck in Austria.
V‌ersion is 3.7.1 (Trial-Version) on a Samsung Galaxy S6 with the latest Android-Build.

K‌ind regards,

S‌ebastian‌
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
That doesn't sound like the same issue as the original poster. From what you wrote I don't understand what is happening, though. You might like to call our support, or describe here in greater detail exactly what you are doing.

condor4
c
Too Much Forum (281 reputation)Too Much Forum (281 reputation)Too Much Forum (281 reputation)Too Much Forum (281 reputation)Too Much Forum (281 reputation)Too Much Forum (281 reputation)Too Much Forum (281 reputation)Too Much Forum (281 reputation)Too Much Forum (281 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 1/13/2017 10:44:44 AM
That doesn't sound like the same issue as the original poster. From what you wrote I don't understand what is happening, though. You might like to call our support, or describe here in greater detail exactly what you are doing.

That's what it looks like while I'm swiping and as soon as I let go of the display the plate disappears and the only part of the plate left is the red "X" button over the vector chart.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
I think what you are describing is a bug in the latest Android version which is affecting some people. We plan to push out a version later today which resolves the issue; hopefully this will help.
condor4
c
Tim Dawson - 1/13/2017 4:00:35 PM
I think what you are describing is a bug in the latest Android version which is affecting some people. We plan to push out a version later today which resolves the issue; hopefully this will help.

Thank you for your reply!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search