Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Comments on EBOS ground chart

Author
jfw
Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I have noticed that with the last chart update you have started to further roll-out circuit diagrams & ground traffic guidance on Belgian airports.
While looking around I noted that there seems to be a glitch with EBOS (If you zoom it the K4 and K5 taxiway markers are located on apron 2 and not on the taxiway).

Hope to see that other airports included as well. As being based in EBGB I would strongly suggest to included the published (in AIP) traffic patterns as these are critical due to the proximity of EBBR asap (instead of the current two arrows which are displayed)

Thanks  for the great work.‌ !‌‌

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I will pass this feedback along to my colleague.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search