Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Favorite button

Author
Mike@EDTG
Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Tim
have you ever cons‌idered to implement a 'Favorite Button' on the main screen? - one function accessible by one tap,  freely selectable by the user.

-mike‌‌

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)
I think it's been discussed at our meetings as something we occasionally get asked for, but we don't get asked very often and there are shortcuts for most screens anyway, therefore (so far) it hasn't gained any traction.
alexis.hellen@gmail.com
alexis.hellen@gmail.com
Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)
Tim Dawson - 11/14/2016 10:08:50 AM
I think it's been discussed at our meetings as something we occasionally get asked for, but we don't get asked very often and there are shortcuts for most screens anyway, therefore (so far) it hasn't gained any traction.

I would like this possibly, but would hate to have more stuff cluttering the screen. Why not have a function behind an information that already is on the screen as is the case with the top center box containing the next waypoint, that shows the P log when touched?

One could have a user selectable function behind each one of the instruments on the left of the screen. In the setup, as one selects what instruments we would like to display, we could have the possibility to choose from a selection of functions what comes up when one touches the instrument. For example, I could choose that touching the ETA TO NEXT instrument would bring up the radio frequencies of the area,  or touching the GROUND SPEED instrument would allow me to toggle the virtual radar (on/off).

Thank you Tim and your team for a great product.

Cheers, Alexis. 

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)
Touching many of the instruments already does something.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search